Raw African SHEA BUTTER Ibranad & Co White Quality From Ghana 24.5lbs
African Shea butter is a natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the African Shea tree found mainly in Western Africa. It contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea butter provides all essential vitamins needed to make the skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, coldmsun and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin. When pure and unrefined, it has a yellowish texture and gives out a nutty fragrance. Shea butter is most extensively used all over the world for its proven moisturizing and healing properties. In order to get the most benefit it is best to use it unrefined as it loses some of its key healing properties during the refining process.
- African Shea butter is a natural paste extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree.
- It contains a high amount of irremovable fatty acid that makes it superior to other natural vegetable butters.
- Shea butter is rich in essential vitamins that rejuvenate and moisturize the skin.
- It has therapeutic properties that protect the skin from environmental damage and help heal wounds faster.
- Shea butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging, and repairs rough and damaged skin.
- It is most effective when used pure and unrefined, as it loses some of its key healing properties during the refining process.
- African Shea butter is the key ingredient in this product.
- Take a small amount of African Shea butter and apply it to your skin.
- Gently massage the butter into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- For best results, use daily and apply to areas of the skin that require moisturizing or healing.