Piver Pompeia Cologne 14.25 oz Splash
Launched in 1907, Pompeïa was created for L.T. Piver by perfumer Pierre Armingeat (1874-1955). Pompeïa was among the first perfumes to make use of amyl salycilate, a synthetic discovered by Georges Darzens in 1896. With Darzen's assistance, amyl salycilate had previously been used in L.T. Piver's Le Trèfle Incarnat, introduced in 1898. Darzens described the scent of amyl salycilate as 'the fragrance of flowering clover under the heat of August.
- Piver Pompeia Cologne is a classic fragrance for men that has been around for over a century.
- It has a refreshing, citrus scent that is perfect for everyday wear.
- The cologne comes in a large, 14.25 oz splash bottle that is perfect for home use.
- With regular use, it can help you feel refreshed and invigorated throughout the day.
- Splash a small amount of cologne onto your neck and wrists, or wherever you prefer to apply fragrance.
- Reapply as necessary throughout the day.