Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel Max 1 oz #02461
Product Description Visibly reduce the appearance of acne and achieve clearer skin with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel. From the No.1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, this pimple treatment's maximum-strength anti-acne formula is clinically shown to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just two hours. Effective gel formula contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, acne drug dermatologists recommend more for clearer skin over the counter Benzoyl peroxide effectively treats pimples and helps prevent future breakouts. Designed for acne prone skin, this blemish treatment provides continuous improvement of blemishes throughout the day and can be applied up to 3 times a day. Brand Story By Neutrogena
- Fast-acting spot treatment gel for stubborn acne
- Contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide
- Clears breakouts and prevents future ones
- Gel formula goes on clear and dries quickly
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
Active ingredient: Benzoyl peroxide 10%
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying the product. Apply a thin layer of the gel directly to the affected area one to three times daily.
- Start with one application daily, gradually increasing to two or three times daily, if needed.
- If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.